Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1: Beginning Stats

I'm going to chart my status weekly and if I ever figure out how to format a blog I'll keep a running tally on the side. These are my Day 1 stats.

Per my scale:
Weight: 183.2 (too high)
Body fat 35.1% (far too high)
Body water 47.3% (too low)
Muscle percentage 33.7% (too low)
Bone mass 19lbs (not exactly relevant as this won't change, but my scale gives it to me nonetheless)

Clothing size: 12

Measurements taken with my dressmaker's tape
Waist 35in
Hips 44.4in
Thighs 26.5in
Arms 13.5in
Bust 33in
Chest 39.5 inch
Calves 15.75in

I still need to find my numbers for cholesterol and my blood work. Those are around here somewhere. I'll post those when I find them.

Goal: 22% body fat, size 8. I'm not so concerned with my weight because muscle weighs more than fat. I'm concerned with eliminating all the extra fat I'm carrying around. Personally I'd love to be a size 6, but  based just on the width of my hip bones, I doubt that's possible and I'm not about to starve myself so that I fit into a particular size. If I look great when I look in the mirror, that's good enough for me, so I'll keep my goal at a reasonable 8.

So that's my starting point. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment